The L Series is ingenious in its simplicity. The black polyester powder coated aluminum absorber collects the sun’s heat and transfers it to the water in the 6 risers. Copper is used for the risers for its high thermal conductivity ensuring the maximum amount of heat energy is passed to the water. As the water in the risers is heated, it rises into the tank to be replaced by cooler water from the tank. The solar heated water is then stored ready for use - hot water free from the sun.
The L Series has a double coated ceramic lined tank with a protective anode. The L Free Heat offers an extended warranty and includes enhanced protection, providing even longer lasting performance for absolute peace of mind.
- Stylish slimline design
- Thermo siphon operation minimizes maintenance - no moving parts
- Two gas boost options or electric booster models available
- Double coated ceramic lined tank for long life
- Enhanced protection on Free Heat model for maximum life
- Save 50% to 80% of your water heating energy consumption*
- Reliable, low maintenance operation
- Hot water regardless of the weather
- Can qualify for valuable government environmental incentives*
- Reduced energy use saves up to 3.3 tonnes of CO2 emissions every year*
- Peace of mind with 10/5/5† (L Free Heat) and 5/5/5† (L Series) year warranties
AUMADA has designed and implemented numerous solar water heater solutions for commercial industries such as hotels, country clubs, schools, as well as newly developed cluster housing and also individual landed homes. contact: Tel: (65) 6846 4774 / Fax: (65) 6846 4334 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org